Covid-19 : Temporary Changes to our service.
In response to Covid 19, we have made the following temporary adjustments to our Profile[me] service. These changes were made to ensure the wellbeing and safety of our clients, photographers and location partners’ employees.
- If you are experiencing symptoms of COVID 19, we recommend you do not book a Profile[me] shoot with us.
- If you start experiencing symptoms after booking your shoot, we strongly advise that you cancel your booking immediately and reschedule for a later date. We have extended our advanced booking windows and lifted our restrictions on rescheduling to offer clients more flexible at this time. Please see below for more specific info regarding these changes.
- In keeping with official governmental recommendations we have decide to host all shoots outdoors at this time to better keep to social distancing rules and minimise the chances of contamination.
- Our photographers will meet you outside the main entrance of your chosen Spaces city location. We recommend no hand greeting contact upon arrival.
- During the shoots, our photographers will maintain the social distancing rules recommended by your local governments at all time.
- Our photographers phone number will be sent to you prior to your shoot date. Please inform them in case you are running late.
LIMITED CITY LOCATIONS
We’re currently operating Profile[me] shoots in 5 out of our 10 city locations. These cities include Paris, London, Berlin, Copenhagen, Helsinki. We hope to resume our services in other cities shortly.
We’ve extended the advance booking window across all our visibility plans to offer you more flexibility. You can now book and plan your Profile[me] shoot up to 6 months in advance.
In response to changing lockdown measures, we’ve lifted restriction on the number of times you are able to reschedule at no cost. We now offer unlimited rescheduling across all our visibility plans until further notice. However, please note that this only applies when you cancel and reschedule your booking 48 hours before your current shoot date.
COMPLIMENTARY TEA OR COFFEE
We are sorry that at this time we are unable to offer you a complimentary tea or coffee upon arrival. We love offering you this treat! We hope to resume with this offering once we return to shooting indoors.
Despite the challenges that COVID 19 brings, our small team remains dedicated to offering women in business a quality service that is both flexible and affordable. Because we believe more than ever that staying visible to your customers, to consumers, to employers, will play an even greater part in your success in business. And the journey to owning your digital and visual identity starts with your profile.
We look forward to shooting your portrait!
Founder & CEO